The popularity of Whatsapp paved way for the rise of many other such apps which provide the instant messaging service via internet. Whatsapp no doubt is the leader among all these but other services such as Wechat, Hike have also been doing good with their evolving techniques and new features. Azar, has been added to this family which has launched very recently but is gaining unimaginable popularity in countries like Taiwan, Singapore and also other parts of the world.
Developed by Hyperconnect Inc., Azar can be considered a hybrid to Skype and Whatsapp which include features from both of them, it includes flawless video chats and text messages while being connected via your mobile number. This app is getting very popular in the Android ecosystem but is also available for other platforms.
- Azar for Windows 8 mobile.
- Azar for Android.
- Azar for iOS.
- Azar for Blackberry.
Hyperconnect Inc. has not made the app available for Windows PC or laptops yet but many of the users are quite keen use it on their PC’s as well. If you are also looking for such tutorials, you’ve landed on the correct page as we will be here discussing different ways to download and install Azar on Windows PC or MAC systems.
Features of Azar:
- Azar is a new friend discovery app. We help you explore the people of the world and be a global citizen in the comfort of your own home.
- Swipe away as you roam from Japan to Argentina, New York to Barcelona, not enough? Keep swiping and we will place you in different cities around the world, video chat with other Azar netizens.
- Contact list – Add all the cool people to your friend list. Now you can build, and manage your contact lists from all the different Azar folks you have video chatted with.
- Free Messaging – Simply send text messages to all of your new friends to stay in touch.
- Free Video calls
Most of the Android apps aren’t currently available for desktops or laptops but they can be run on Windows beacuse of Android Emulators present around. Android Emulators are such softwares which make you PC enviroment adaptable for the app which you want run on your system. There are currenlty many Android emulators present on the web among which Bluestacks and Andyroid are the most successful ones. Andyroid is relatively a new emulator but has been performing well in most of the aspects.
Steps to install and run Azar on PC/Windows 8/Windows 7 or MAC
- To run Azar on PC you first need to download Andyroid on your PC, Click here to download it.
- Once downloaded double click on the file install and run the emulator on you PC.
- Double click to launch the application and in the interface that pops up, login to play store via your gmail account.
- Now search for Azar and from the search results, click on Azar to download and install on your pc.
- Enjoy video chatting and text messaging anywhere across the world.
If you encounter any difficulty while following the above tutorial, you can leave us a message via the comment section and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Incoming search terms:
- azar video call
- azar video call window8 nokia